The 1986 Noel Federal Elections were the second ever federal elections and third elections held in the Free Republic of Noel. The elections saw even higher voter turn-out than the other two elections combined at 300,000 people which was a large rise from the last two years when it was only at 150,000. The elections where again won by the Now Coalition.
Election results Edit
|Party logo||Party name||Seats in Parliment||Percentage of Votes||PM||VP|
|Now Coalition||30||58%||Fredrick Noel||Thomas Steward|
|Centre Democrats of Noel||10||27%||Borgo Martelli||Michael Vitti|
|Socialist Party of Noel||4||10%||Paul Unistad||Thomas Peko|
|Communist Alliance of Noel||4||5%||Jack DeForni||Paul Isner|
What happened in the next two years? Edit
- Trade relations with Granida Increased.
- Tension between Viola decreased, talks continue
- A social rights act is passed to allow a even more democratic country, allows races and reiligions not to be prosicuted or discriminated
- Along with the social rights act a jobs act is passed to allow saftey and equal employment for all races.
- A huge Earthquake and Tsunami hits the coast of Noel, bad reaction time makes the Now coalition drop in polls.
- Taxes decreased on Top braket to 26%.